NEVER FLY SOLO….AGAIN
Lawyers, especially solo practitioners, many times are out there all alone, there is no one they can just talk to, and no one to help when they have questions.
If you are a solo practitioner, especially if you have been in practice a short time, you know what it is like to be out there and feel “ALL ALONE”
THAT’S ABOUT TO CHANGE!
NEVER FLY SOLO…..AGAIN™
- Combat pilots never go on a mission alone. They always have a wingman looking out for them and they are always looking out for their wingman.
- Fellow soldiers will never leave a comrade behind and often times they will go back in to get someone even if it means risking their own lives.
- Remember when you were young it was drilled into your head “never swim alone”.
“Never Fly Solo…” is the title of a book written by Lt. Col. Rob “Waldo” Waldman, a combat pilot and fellow combat veteran, who knows how important having a wingman is. The word “AGAIN”, means you do not have to ever feel alone even though you are a solo.
WHEN you decide to Never Fly Solo….Again™ you get:
- A lawyer (mentor) who ran a successful law practice for over 26 years
- Two 90 minute calls each month
- Business building help
- A network of lawyers you can access for help
- Guest calls to help you grow your practice
- A minimum of 5 additional hours a week to grow your practice***
- No Contract
- No long term commitment, stay as long as you find value
- Amazingly affordable
- Recording of all calls in case you miss one
- Calls are on Mondays at 7:30 pm. – 9:00 pm CST
Each program is limited to 10 participants, as I have found that this is the ideal size group. I know that lawyers will be joining and leaving for a number of reasons and I have designed this program so that you can joint it at any time there is a vacancy. If you do not get in on the program the first time you apply I will keep a waiting list and inform you that there is an opening.
This program is not for everyone and admittance is by interview only, to make sure everyone will be a good fit and ready to skyrocket their business. To start the process, or if you have any questions send me an email and put in the subject line. “NEVER FLY SOLO…AGAIN”
If you have any question, please email me and I will be glad to answer any questions you have.